Field Sales Executive (Facilities Management)
Role: Field Sales Executive (Facilities Management)
Salary:£28,000 - £35,000 + Commission
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location:London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03101 (Please quote this reference when applying).
The key responsibility of this role will be to take a cold or warm lead through the sales process and establish new contracts to grow the business. Once the contract has been awarded, the ongoing relationship will be managed by an Account or Operations Manager, keeping the focus of the Sales Executive role on the discovery and addition of new business.
Our Client are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join their business as a Sales Executive, you will be liaising with the Commercial Director on a daily basis who will provide you with training, support and act as a mentor. Ideal candidates with have the ability to self-generate new business leads through telesales, meeting with clients and developing strong relationships with a wide range of clients within the London market.
The Facilities Management market in the UK is worth £150 billion to the UK economy which is set to continue increasing year on year. The Contract Cleaning industry alone is set to be worth £500 million by 2020, this opportunity will include selling Contract Cleaning, Security, Mechanical & Engineering services to a London portfolio. Your target market will be corporate offices across London, famous sporting venues and stadiums, galleries, essentially any building within London meaning there is so much potential.
- Self-generate Client meetings through traditional and innovative sales approaches
- Cold-calling to arrange initial meetings to prospect new business opportunities
- Listen to customer requirements and communicate these to the Sales Director
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships through regular communication
- Act as a key contract between the Company and its existing and potential markets
- Gathering key market and customer information
- Supporting the Sales Director in creating detailed proposal documents as part of a bidding process.
- Research and identify prospects
- Generate sales leads within target sectors
- Qualifying sales leads
- Canvassing for business
- Manage and maintain Sales Database
- Engage in outbound activity such as phone, email and social media.
- Visiting prospective customers and pricing potential contracts
- Working from template documents, prepare quotes for business
- Presentations to prospective customers
- Active involvement in new contracts until full handover to Operations team completed (normally until first invoice is received/paid)
- Strong communication channel with operations team.
Relationships with Customers:
- Maintain strong working relationship with customers
- Establish contacts in target sectors.
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- Highly motivated with ambition to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and determined approach
- Ability to cope with rejection and remain resilient
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- IT Literate
- Good level of numeracy.