A market leading high-street restaurant chain are actively seeking a Finance Analyst to join their head office in East London.
As Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for detailed P&L analysis and commentary on variances as well as having a focus on cash and treasury activities, including preparing regular cash flow forecasts and monitoring the group's liquidity to ensure that cash is readily available.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand with fantastic scope for progression. We are looking for either Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountants with proven financial analysis experience.
- Production of monthly cash flow reports including detailed analysis of variances
- Manage and develop the cash flow forecast model
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts, including detailed commentary on potential cash risks
- Month end duties including P&L analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed analysis of the groups financing costs, explaining any key movements
- Monitoring the liquidity of the group's bank accounts on a daily basis
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis when require by senior management
- Finalist or Newly-Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Financial analysis experience; comparing actuals to budget
- Must have experience preparing cash flow forecasts
- Strong Excel Skills
This role will pay a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and company benefits. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.