Accounts Receivable Clerk
A well known company based in East London are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk on a temporary basis for at least 5 months.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be working in the receivables team team and will involve the following duties
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements to purchase ledger accounts to ensure that all related transactions are recorded on SAP
- Raise and post any manual invoice requests and that adequate documentation is filed in a logical sequence
- Raise credit notes/write offs/refunds with appropriate documentation for all customers where appropriate and gain necessary approval
- Ensure sales ledger balances are collected in accordance with the companies terms and conditions
- Post receipts to the relevant debtor accounts
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk will have proven experience in working within a similar position and have working knowledge of the SAP system. Excellent communication skills are essential for this position as well as having the ability to work in a high volume environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply!