Michael Page are looking for a Store Manager for an electrical products retailer for their store in Guildford. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, have retail experience, and have managed a store team before, we would be very interested in hearing from you.
This client have over 300 stores nationwide and pride themselves on providing 1000's of electronic products at great prices and in a relaxed comfortable environment.
The Store Manager will:
- Recruit, manage, and motivate a store team to deliver results on a daily basis
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times
- Deliver an action plan on how to improve their business in the local community
- Train and coach a store team on H&S processes and store operational procedures
- Lead team to achieve store target criteria
- Opening, closing, and cashing up procedures
The successful candidate will be a retail professional with some management experience who is looking for a new challenge. If you have an interest in gaming, movies, and electronics it would be an advantage.
Salary £19,000 - £23,000