PPC Specialist/ Digital Marketing Specialist
£35,000 - £40,000 + great benefits package
MARKETING | LONDON
The Rational Group ("the Group") is a global leader in online gaming and operates the largest and most popular poker brands in the world, including PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker. This role is in the Group’s London service office, in the group marketing department
The PPC Specialist is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of team & verticals. This role will support the department and management team to optimize existing PPCcampaigns and successfully launch new campaigns in major paid search programs.
Provide the analytical expertise required to enable optimisation of existing PPC campaigns to include carrying out tasks within guidelines.
- Perform daily account management on Google, Bing and other search platforms across verticals
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Bid management - following defined processes and working within the parameters set to ensure bids are successfully made to achieve optimum placing of our products online.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Ad copy A/B testing suggestion and execution
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, day partying, and other facets of paid search in accordance with Business Units goals
- Provide support and input into PPC strategy
- Attend weekly meetings with PPC team to discuss current and upcoming projects and tasks and to note and coordinate actions from this as appropriate.
- Provide regular reports in various areas of PPC (e.g: Auction Insight, ROI, keyword analysis, performance, etc.)
- Provide administration and coordination support to the department as a whole.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passion for the internet and online business
- Another other European language would be a plus
- Experience in gambling or gaming
- Knowledge of Marin or other bid management tool
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion