Google Analytics Manager
We our proud to be working with Cornwall's leading Digital Marketing Agency, who have offices in both the UK and New Zealand.
Due to positive growth across the business we now seek a Google Analytics Manager to join their driven and successful team located in Falmouth
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing specialist looking for a new career challenge. To be successful in this role, it is a pre-requisite that you have proven knowledge and experience in the following key areas:
What we need you to do.
- The role will be client facing and your typical day-to-day duties will include:
- Working with clients to understand their analytical requirements.
- Designing tracking strategies to help meet these requirements.
- Implementing tracking within Google Tag Manager.
- Auditing and refining client Google Analytics accounts.
- Working with the Directors to help refine 3WhiteHats' commercial offering.
- Working with clients to ensure our recommendations are implemented successfully.
- Training clients in Google Analytics.
- Working closely with our SEO and Paid teams to help track and monitor client KPIs.
- Meeting with our global clients, either by phone, email or face to face.
- Being flexible, pro-active and able to take on additional/ad-hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
In addition you will thrive on working within a fun, lively environment and you will be 100% passionate about all things digital ensuring the clients in your portfolio receive a service that is second to none!
If you have a proven background in digital marketing and you are seeking to make your mark with an international agency - we would like to hear from you
A top end salary will be offered to the right candidate