Cost Accountant - Retail
A Cost Accountant position has recently become available within the Finance department of a Multinational growing retailer based in Central London.
Reporting into the Financial Planning Manager; this role is responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and monthly accounting of the stores costs. They will be accountable for the production of the month end accounts and producing flash reports.
The Cost Accountant will be responsible for the following:-
- Producing monthly flash reports
- Accountable for all planning cycles
- Produce robust budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce store level P&L accounts at month end
- Business partner with key stakeholders; including the operational department
Skills, Qualifications & experience required:-
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role; producing monthly management accounts, preparing budgets, forecasts and full P&L accounts
- Experience in the Retail industry (desirable)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to communicate across all departments
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a recognisable retailer that progresses year on year. The successful candidate will receive excellent training and development opportunities.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on to find out more.