Technical Engineer / Estimator - Mildenhall - £27,000 - £35,000
Technical Engineer / Estimator – Mildenhall – £27,000 / £35,000
8:00am – 5:00pm
A well-established manufacturing company situated in Mildenhall are actively recruiting for a Technical Engineer / Estimator to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Liaising between the Managing Director and communicating effectively across Manufacturing Operations, the role of the Technical Engineer Estimator encompasses a variety of responsibility across the business. Some of your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing accurate job costings for customers
- BOM creation, control and updating
- Prepare, read and interpret drawings
- Provide technical support to the Production Team
- Engineering release of jobs into the system
- Drawing level control and updating
- Liaise with customers to achieve the correct level of details required for quoting
Skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge of CAD, Radan, Solidworks, 2D/3D modelling
- Understanding of most if not all manufacturing processes of; Fabrication, Machining, Brake press, Laser Bed, Welding
- Process lead and systems driven
- Keen attention to detail
- IT skills: Word, PowerPoint & Sage Manufacturing
- Excellent customer service mentality
If you have any of the above skills stated, this could be the right opportunity for you. This is an excellent opening for a diverse engineering professional to experience a variety of different manufacturing and engineering functions. Our client is able to offer an excellent training and development package, which can provide the successful candidate with a diverse and valuable skill-set.
Want to apply?
Please apply online or forwarding your CV to Callum;
Want to find out more?
For more information regarding this role, contact Callum at our Thetford Office on; .