Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified FP&A Manager for a prestigious media intelligence company. This role will report to the Head of FP&A and Commercial Finance, and will be supported by the FP&A Analyst. The role will be responsible for all financial planning & analysis and for utilising business intelligence to guide and support all areas of the business in their commercial decision making. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and proven business partnering ability, you will work closely with various senior figures across?the?business. There is huge scope to develop the role and become an integral part of the finance team, so ambition and?proactivity?is key. In addition, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and population of the Budget and Rolling?Forecast models (working with the Operational?& Sales?teams to challenge and refine their budget/ forecasts.
- Provide insightful?and timely?analysis of the?business performance vs.?budget, forecast?and prior year?numbers and assumptions?on a monthly basis.
- Carrying out scenario planning and answering the "what ifs" posed by executive management.
- Continually adapt and improve reporting and KPIs, working across the business to set and manage key operational metrics so as to create actionable insight and drive improved business performance.
- Preparation?of materials for board presentations and ad hoc?project work?as required.
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager to proactively identify revenue growth and profit enhancement opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will have: ?
- Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent) with 2-3 years post qualified experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience of handling large volumes of data?from multiple sources?within MS Excel.
- Advanced?modelling skills would be desirable as would the ability to suggest and take ownership for process improvement.?
- Demonstrable FP&A and commercial reporting experience.
- Flexibility to changing demands.
- Self-motivated with drive for continual improvement.
- A diplomatic approach with an aptitude for creative reasoning.
- There will be one direct report for this position so management experience is desirable.
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity please send an up to date CV to myself, supported with a short covering letter.
Momentum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.