Optical Practice Manager - Peckham
We are currently looking for a Practice Manager to join an industry leading opticians based in Peckham, London. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service where you can continuously enhance and develop your career.
The practice is completely modern and fitted with the latest equipment with 5 testing rooms and a team of 20-25 people.
Practice Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Deal with any technical patient queries
- Ensure all targets and KPI's are met/exceeded
- Dispense lenses to all levels
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues.
- Make sure the clinic runs smoothly and the handover process is efficient
- Handle any customer complaints
- Flexible working hours with potential for no weekend work
Practice Manager - Requirements
- Previous experience as an Opticians Manager with a strong desire to succeed and lead a team effectively
- Self-motivated and focused on exceeding goals
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Customer focussed
- Leadership skills: Lead by example to motivate and drive the team
- Management skills: Manage and develop the team and company procedures to exceed customer and business expectations
- Commitment and flexibility
- Initiative: Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
- Financial awareness: Demonstrate financial awareness and ability to operate a cost effective and efficient department whilst maintaining performance and exceeding expectations
Practice Manager - Salary
- Basic salary between £26,000 to £33,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Professional fees paid for Dispensing Opticians
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.