Year 2 Teacher - September start
KS1 Teacher - September 2017
Are you a keen KS1 teacher with experience within year 2 or a year 1 teacher looking for your next challenge?
Do you have a passion for KS1 and the ability to hit the ground running in this "Good" school in South Liverpool?
This KS1 Teacher vacancy is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for an interesting and varied role in a forward thinking primary school.
- KS1 Teacher post available September
- Year 2 Teacher
- £22,467 - £33,160 per annum
- NQTs suitable
- Permanent, Full-Time role
This client school is looking now for an amazing KS1 Teacher and the school will consider both experience and trainee applicants who have made great progress in their training so far.
The successful applicant will be an inspiring KS1 Teacher who has been graded as 'Good' or better by Ofsted in recent observations and experience working in an inner city school. This post requires a teacher who has the skills to settle relatively quickly in this new environment, using their great communication skills to make an instant impact.
If this role sounds like your ideal career path and you are a Qualified Teacher or an NQT then here is what we can offer yourself;
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
We do ask for the following to be considered for this vacancy;
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons.
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If this role sound like the perfect career path for you then please click 'apply’ below incuding as much relevant information and experience as possible and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch ASAP.