Deputy Manager Liverpool
My client is a leading multi-brand retailer who is very successful in the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a commercially driven Deputy Manager to run their Liverpool store. Recently the retailer has seen rapid growth and is growing from strength to strength; therefore they are investing into their people, new talent and their stores.
As an motivating yet commercial experienced Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To demonstrate commercial flair through supporting the Store Manager in developing opportunities to encourage future growth
- Be future focussed by having strong market awareness alongside encouraging the store teams to try new ideas to drive business
- To drive results by coaching and managing teams through reviewing KPI’s, financial data and Visual Merchandising
- To develop and understand the abilities of your team to ensure everyone reaches their best potential
- To be proactive and resilient in your own development and leadership style
As an experienced Deputy Manager you will be able to manage large teams and a large turnover in a big box environment. You will be able to motivate and lead your team and store into success.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £26,500, plus amazing benefits and discount!