Accounts Payable Clerk
A company based in the horsham location are currently seeking a hard working and experience accounts payables clerk to join their team of a permanent basis.
In this position some of your responsibilities will include:
* Match and code supplier invoices.
* Enter, code and review supplier Invoices.
* Monitor and enter credit cards & expenses.
* Monthly Company credit card reconciliation.
* Monthly reconciliation of accounts.
* Update expense claim forms.
* Compile & enter weekly payment run ready for bank payment
* Intrastat reporting.
* Send supplier remittance advice.
* Process customer cheque.
The successful candidate will:
* Have previous experience in accounts payables.
* Have proven their loyalty to a previous employer.
* Have a strong personality and the ability to liaise with senior members of staff.
The company are offering a competitive benefits package.
Please quote 40855 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.