Exciting opportunity for a growing Fund Manager based in Central London. This is a role created due to a promotion in the team. The business are looking for a recently Qualified Accountant to join them as a Management Accountant. The business offers learning and development and has a strong track record of developing their staff within.
The responsibilities of the role are to complete the following tasks:
- Produce monthly management accounts including consolidations and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly reporting pack
- KPIs and variance analysis
- Preparation of quarterly reporting pack
- Preparation of audit work papers
- Liaising with external auditors as required
- Review of financial statements
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and dealing with HMRC queries as required
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proactive attitude. You will need to demonstrate you can use initiative and add value by challenging existing processes and making efficiency's. You must be QUALIFIED in ACA, ACCA or CIMA and have the relevant experience from Audit and/or Financial Services.