A vibrant Marketing company based in the West End are currently looking for an experienced Billing clerk to come on board as a Revenue Executive. If you're a passionate and driven finance professional with solid experience within a billing environment then a role as a Revenue Executive at this top Marketing company could be the perfect role for you.
Your main duties would include:
- Full management of monthly billing cycle for the EMEA territories by providing analysis and monthly revenue reconciliations for monthly management accounts submissions
- To be able to understand and explain variances from actual invoices to billing schedule for both fees and mechanicals
- Produce monthly mechanical (expense recharges to client) profit/loss reconciliations by client for each EMEA territory
- To understand and maintain accurate and user friendly billing schedules for client leads around EMEA to enable planning to be done efficiently
- Produce accurate WIP journals and ensure all costs are billed accurately and in a timely manner
- To liaise regularly with client leads across EMEA and provide support on billing and revenue recognition
- Deliver client billing (including inter-company, client fees and client mechanicals) to a high standard, ensuring invoice details are accurate and in compliance with legal requirements
- Maintain all data supporting the billing and revenue process and ensure invoices are filed appropriately.
- Provide support as required to EMEA Revenue Manager on an ad-hoc basis and for annual audit preparation
- To be pro-active in suggesting and implementing improvements to the monthly revenue process
For the Revenue Executive role, you will have the following experience:
- Prior experience in a similar role within a multi-national company
- Knowledge and understanding of a professional services billing environment
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with clients and colleagues remotely and in person
- An eye for detail to ensure reconciliations and billing are accurate
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products, in particularly Microsoft Excel
- Initiative and tenacity to meet client and internal deadlines on a regular basis
If you're confident that your experience matches the job description then please don't hesitate to apply.