Independent Financial Adviser (IFA)
Our client, a multi-office and reputable financial services firm of Chartered Financial Planners, are looking for an experienced Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) to join their business in their Chelmsford office.
The successful candidate will be Charter qualified or working towards it. Minimum level 4 qualification required.
The IFA will be taking over an existing client bank due to a retiring adviser. You will be required to service this existing client bank alongside naturally developing new business. You are likely to be required to do some of your own suitability reports.
The business are reputable independent financial advisers (IFAs) and Chartered Financial Planners providing specialist financial advice to a wide variety of clients. They have a highly qualified team of financial advisers with their strength being their longstanding, professional relationships with their clients. The company generate the majority of their revenue through repeat business and have built an enviable client base.
IFA - Responsibilities:
- To service and develop an existing bank of about 200 clients, looking after their wealth management and financial planning needs
- Perform on suitability reports when required
- Fully support and assist Directors in the delivery of bespoke solutions to clients as part of the financial advice process
- Provide regular financial advice to allocated clients, in line with the company's level of service standards.
- Oversee and advise on appropriate financial solutions on investment/protection portfolios for specified clients
- Review and respond toclients changing financial needs and circumstances on an ad-hoc basis.
- Manage resource of Assistant Client Managers and additional support staff where applicable.
- Maintain performance, personal development and financial services industry awareness.
The firm aim to have the majority of advisers qualified to chartered status within the following few years and sponsors all professional development.The company has an excellent staff retention rate with an average of over 10 years employment.
Employed position paying £50,000 - £65,000 p.a. depending on experience and qualifications. Majority of earnings will be paid on a salaried basis.
- Level 4 (diploma) qualified standard as a minimum with a view to becoming chartered in the future.
- Good technical knowledge (essential)
- Good team player
If you meet the above criteria please apply promptly.