Account Manager- PR/000259
£24,050 basic + commission
Job opening date - 7 June 2017
Job closing date - 4 July 2017
- Want to work for a company that takes its top performers to Chamonix for a ski trip as an incentive?
- Think you have got what it takes to get a £20K commission cheque in year one like a previous new joiner did?
- Could you work with brand name clients such as Bodyshop, Uber & LinkedIN?The company are a leading office technology provider. Recognised as "Partner of the Year" they set the industry standard in their chosen field.
- As an Account Manager you will be assigned a patch of clients in London zones 1 & 2 and will spend 50% of your time out & about meeting clients at their offices. You will be advising them on how to use the company's tech to gain greater office efficiencies. Your duties will include:
- One of London's hottest recruiters is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join their bustling team in the heart of London.
- Selling the full range of Xenith hardware, software and solutions, achieving key performance targets.
- Working directly with clients to fully understand their requirements, and compiling solutions using the full range of Xenith services, hardware and software.
- Carrying out both print and process audits with clients by working directly with Xenith's Business Transformation teams and utilising their software analysis tool sets.
- Attending quarterly service account meetings with Xenith Service Delivery Manager to analyse client key performance statistics and benefit realisation, and compile quarterly reports of the same.
- Develop good client relationships with a wide range of people from board to operational level, in order to fully understand how they operate.
- Undertaking staff & client training.
The company have a huge culture of promotion from within with two of the Directors of the business and many of the Strategic Account Managers having joined the business in this role.
To apply for this role you will need;
- A 2.1 degree from a leading/red brick university in Computer Science or a related subject
- Drive, determination and clear sales motivation
- Good numerical capabilities
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to build credibility with a range of client, partners and prospects
- An additional European language; Spanish would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A clear career planWe are Venatrix & we are #only4the brave. We represent the top sales talent to the best & most exclusive London based tech sales opportunities & we are ready & waiting to help you.
- If you are looking for a work hard, play hard culture with a boat load of rewards & incentives, a cracking commission structure and a sales team to spend "Thirsty Thursday" with then don't be shy - click & apply for this role as an Account Manager in Central London today!