Financial Controller required
Salary of £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Now Careers is exclusively working with an independent and successful construction business who is seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to join their stable finance team. Reporting into the MD of the business, the successful candidate will be able to lead and manage a small team as well as be a hands on support to the business., providing strategic and commercial advise to the Senior Management Team.
Duties will include -
- Monthly management accounts
- Statutory accounting
- Management of an accounts payable and accounts receivable team
- Cash flow forecasting
- Profit and Loss analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Cost Management and reporting
- P&L review and production
- CIS returns
- Liaise with external auditors
- Oversee Payroll
- Oversee company`s insurance / company cars / credit cards
The successful candidate will have good previous working knowledge of Excel, with a sound understanding of V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables.
The role requires a high attention to detail with excellent communication and team management skills.
Ideally candidates must be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of the construction / engineering industry.
Extensive knowledge of SageLine 50 and Sage Payroll is required.