Sales Ledger Clerk
Job Title: Sales Ledger Clerk
Are you a Sales Ledger Clerk looking to become part of a small, fun Accounts team? Do you have experience preparing accounts to Trial Balance? You must have strong Debit/Credit experience.
Ledger Clerk with an understanding of Debits/Credits in the Trial Balance.
- Monitor daily sales information on the financial system to ensure that data is correct for reporting by the financial controller
- Check and record receipt of all cash paperwork prior to the processing of data and reporting all anomalies outside the company's tolerance levels to the relevant managers immediately.
- Create weekly sales invoices and send within 5 working days. Ensure each invoice is checked before sending.
- Deal with queries from catering and business managers or progress to line manager within 24 hours.
- Well-developed IT skills: competent user of the full "Microsoft office" suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, and outlook (Essential)
- Knowledge of SAGE 200
- 2 years' experience in a similar role desirable.
- Good level of general education with minimum of GCSE A to C in English and Maths
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Ledger Clerk please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Ledger Clerk. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Ledger Clerk with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Ledger Clerk role you desire.