Bookkeeper - Part Time
Nelson Chambers are working with a design & architecture company in a popular London location who are looking for a Bookkeeper to join them on a Part-Time basis.
- Managing the financial accounts using Sage
- Dealing with sales ledger, credit control, purchase ledger and reconciliations
- Forecasting revenue and managing the forward billing, invoicing schedule
- Updating budgets and actuals for multiple projects
- Handling multi-currency reconciliations
- Month end/Year End reporting
- Processing payroll
- Dealing with petty cash
You will need experience with Sage50, ideally with experience within a creative environment and be working towards your accounting qualifications.
Previous use of project management software would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on an interesting immediate start role with a unique company!