Junior Account Executive - Branding Agency
As a Junior Account Executive, you will be joining an award-winning branding and communications agency in London. Established in 2013, they have a unique approach to creating strategic and creative corporate communications across all media and channels, and work with many high-profile companies, including ITV, M&S and Penguin.
Looking for Account Executive graduate jobs? They are now on the hunt for a Junior Account Executive with an Arts & Humanities degree to join their team.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, you will be supporting the Director of Communications and Senior Brand Consultant to gain great exposure and hands-on experience. You must have a flair for writing, have an interest in business reporting, research, and an eagerness to join a thriving branding and communications agency.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with senior members of the team and helping them create pitch documents
- Conducting thorough research within the industry
- Cross-examining prior research
- Developing an understanding of both corporate reporting and investment propositions
- Copywriting and creating case studies
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2.1 or higher, from a top university, ideally in arts and humanities.
- A self-starter with bags of professional maturity
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm in abundance with an eagerness to learn
- Social Media experience is a plus
What more do you need to know?
- The chance to join their beautiful offices in the heart of East London
- Incredible training and progression is on offer
Want to join an exciting branding and communications agency and looking for Account Executive graduate jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Junior Account Executive graduate job in London today!