New Business Sales Consultant - Field Sales
Our client has just launched an innovative global identity verification product for the sharing economy and financial markets. This exciting new ID solution uses the latest social, biometric and image processing technologies to solve the problem of knowing who you are dealing with whether they are next door or on the other side of the world. Unlike existing solutions, it does not rely on access to electronic databases to verify identities and is therefore a truly global solution.
Our clients management team have many years’ experience in the identity industry, having previously built a market leading business which was subsequently acquired by a company within the information industry.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting technology business at the ground floor and to grow alongside the company’s success. The successful candidate will be responsible for new business sales of our client's ID confirmation technology in the sharing economy and financial markets. The individual will have a strong and demonstrable track record of selling ID solutions or, at the very least technology services to technology and / or finance industries.
A strong working knowledge of identity and KYC is highly desirable but the ability to build successful relationships, open doors and close sales is essential.
We are seeking a dynamic candidate who can excel in a start-up environment and, with the support of the marketing team, build a valuable pipeline and deliver sales.
Key role requirements:
- Knowledge of verticals such as financial services, sharing economy, online gaming
- At least 5 years of new business sales experience in one or several of these markets
- Demonstrated success at opening doors, setting appointments, building a relationship, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quote
- Demonstrated ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through intelligent questioning, listening skills, and collaboration with clients and prospects
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities for new business and client renewals
- To achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual business sales targets as set by the company
- Pro-actively contact prospects & customers through email, telephone and face to face appointments and achieve and evidence minimum KPI activity levels as set by the Sales Director
- React to inbound leads in a professional and timely manner and disposition leads according to CRM requirements
- Have an opportunity development plan for qualified new business leads and existing clients
- Accurately complete CRM and sales documentation which supports the sales process
- Work with Marketing to build and execute marketing & sales campaigns with telemarketing and event activity
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner
- Strongly motivated and finds ways to win by owning the end-to-end sales process
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client's organization from C-Level to operational staff
- Detail oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the prospect’s requirements and the economics which drive the use case
- Is a self-starter & able to define own priorities
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business
- An ability to grasp new technologies
- Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to help build a new high growth business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
- An excellent working knowledge of CRM, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel