Specification Sales - South West - Tiles
I am recruiting for a Specification Sales professional to join a leading distributor of Architectural wall and floor tiles in the UK. Partnered with the industry leading brands, this company have a growing portfolio of products to provide the specification industry with the best industry leading designs.
Entering the market 30 years ago, the company have a current turnover of £10million and are consistently investing in growth. Renowned for their service due to numerous warehousing and office spaces across the UK, the company are established and respected within the industry.
Due to expansion, they’re now seeking an experienced specification sales professional to join their team in the South West. You will benefit from a fantastic management system where you will be genuinely rewarded for your success, as well as being given flexible working environments.
You will be home based covering the South West region managing your own time and diary. It is an exciting time for the company since they have recently re-branded, and are now looking for experienced, motivated sales professional to join their team and invest ideas into the company!
£30,000 - £40,000 basic (dependant on experience)
+ Bonus (based on % for sales & growth) – realistic Y2 onwards £10,000 - £15,000
21 days holiday
Additional tools for the job – phone, laptop etc
- Responsible for growing business on your geographical patch with Architects, Designers, Housebuilders and Developers for use in Commercial and Residential Projects
- Managing existing relationships in place whilst identifying new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining long term professional relationships with Specifiers in order to keep up to date with upcoming projects
- Promoting the companies brand and product portfolio
- Achieving and exceeding target of £250,000 year 1 and growing this YOY
- Managing projects ranging from £1,000 to £250,000
- Must have experience selling to Architects, Designers, House builders, Developers, Contractors
- Will consider a candidate from either commercial specification or residential specification background
- Must have sold an interior based product – tiles, flooring, fabrics, wall coverings, surfaces, KBB, furniture, building materials
- It is important you have a proven track record in external sales with a motivated and driven attitude to make a difference to the sales of a company
Must have full UK driving license as the role requires daily travel.
If you have the relevant experience please apply to the role with your CV