Our client, a well established Manufacturing organisation with a number of functions to the site are seeking a talented Engineering Manager to lead their Engineering team and act as a member of the plants leadership team.
A well established organisation with sites throughout the UK.
Leading a team of experienced engineers, your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing planned preventative maintenance systems to ensure proactive maintenance.
- Leading a multi-skilled team of c15 Engineers.
- Managing the maintenance scheduling and ensuring equipment is available for operations.
- Ensuring that budgetary controls are managed, so business targets are achieved.
- Manage new equipment installation and decommissioning projects.
- Adhering to Production plan and safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A proven track record of operating at management level.
- A strong person manager.
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience in the application of Lean manufacturing concepts.
A salary in excess of £50,000 is on offer for the successful candidate.