Bersche-Rolt is a UK based specialist construction company, which provides high quality structural repair services to social housing clients nationwide.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an enthusiastic and proactive team player, who has excellent attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
• Be numerate with excellent IT skills.
• Be well presented, self disciplined and have excellent time keeping.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Have experience in purchasing, inventory management and stock control.
• Previous experience in the building industry desirable but not essential.
• Management of purchasing activities and inventory within the Company.
• Purchase of equipment and materials.
• Hire of plant and equipment.
• Identify and assess potential suppliers and alternative products.
• Negotiate with suppliers to obtain "best" prices.
• Provide prices to assist Estimating Dept.
• Preparation of Project cost reports.
• Control of goods in and out.
• Stock checks and maintenance of stock levels.
Job Title: Construction Buyer
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex
Salary: £15k - £30k (Depending On Experience)
Working Times: 08:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Please apply online for this Construction Buyer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.