Customer Service Executive - Tour Operator
Customer Service Executive role - We have a brilliant Customer Service Opportunity for Travel people looking to join an award winning tour operator. Do you have experience of working within a Reservations/Customer Service/Sales/Operations role in travel and are keen to make an impact in an expanding Tour Operator?
If so, this is an exciting time to join our client as they continue their journey down the road of success. Due to their fantastic national and international growth, they are now looking for Customer Service Executives to join their Outstanding Operations Team.
The Operations Department plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the business, the core focus of the department is to deal with all post holiday booking queries.
Listening to customers ensuring all their needs are met, going above and beyond delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
- Delivering first class, professional customer service
- Resolve customer queries regarding products and services
- To provide suitable solutions to problems
- Dealing with queries from customers via telephone and email
- Skills aimed at up-selling products
- Dealing with changes to bookings
- Liaising with suppliers regarding reservations
- Obtaining customer information to complete bookings
- Continually educate themselves through industry research
- Dealing with queries from other internal departments
- Assist with other areas of operations when required
- Essential - Travel Industry Background
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passionate about customer service and meeting client needs
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Resourceful, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Efficient, organised and proactive
- Abel to work on own initiative and take ownership for completing tasks
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs
- Positive professional attitude
There is an excellent salary package on offer, which is paying £22,000 - £23,000 per annum, plus benefits and excellent overseas Fam Trips.
Predominantly 9-6, Monday to Friday, with 1 Saturday every 4-6 weeks.
Sounds Like You?
If so. We’d love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you have not heard back from Red Planet within 48 hours of emailing us your CV, unfortunately, your application was unsuccessful.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.