Business Development Manager Scotland
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Are you a commercially driven Business Development Manager with experience in the Bathroom industry? You will be responsible for generating project leads with both new & existing customers. This is a field sales role so you must have a full UK driving licence. It is ESSENTIAL that you have proven sales experience within the Bathroom industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professionally motivated and enthusiastic individual to be part of an external sales force managing a portfolio of customers in your geographical area.
- The role includes generating project leads with both new and existing customers and following up quotations supplied via the Estimating team.
- It will be your responsibility to manage a number of existing accounts to make sure maximum sales are achieved, along with the identification and generation of new enquiries from non-spending, new and prospect customers.
- The role calls for an individual who is self-motivated, who will be supported by the line management structure.
- Utilisation of a CRM system for appointment setting, as well as tracking and updating new and existing projects will be a daily requirement.
- A proven track record working with national and regional contractors is preferable.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior experience within the bathroom industry
- Driving License (essential)
- Experience dealing with Contractors and Sub Contractors
- Commercially minded.
- Computer literate
ACS are recruiting for a Business Development Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Business Development Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Business Development Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Business Development Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Business Development Manager role you desire.