Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a qualified or finalist level ACCOUNTANT to join a close knit, friendly and expanding team within easy commute from Yeovil. This permanent position offers a competitive salary (up to £40,000) with an attractive benefits package including 8% employer pension, medical cover and life assurance.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the forecasting/budgeting, investment and cash reporting required on your portfolio.
- Assist with the efficient delivery of the annual audit programme
- Ensure all accounting records are maintained and management accounts prepared accurately and in a timely manner
- Review bookkeeping and payment runs with the team
- Assist with all budgeting and forecasting in the business, investment and cash reporting and assist with the delivery of the annual audit programme
- Has excellent administration and communication skills (both written and verbal with attention to detail)
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Qualified or finalist level accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with PQE ideally
- Minimum three years accountancy experience, ideally gained within a practice environment
- Highly organised, have excellent communication skills
- Thrive in an extremely busy office environment, often working under pressure to achieve tight deadlines
- Experience of VAT and CIS would be advantageous
If you believe you have the skills required please apply today, or contact Sadie Franke for more information on , or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.