Data Insight Executive
Data Insight Executive
Salary: £23,000 negotiable plus 20% performance driven bonus, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Hours: Fulltime Monday - Friday
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Sector: Retail Media
This is a permanent opportunity for an established Insight Executive to work for a thriving business that specialises in connecting retailers, their brands and shoppers. Using creative thinking and precision planning this business manages every part of a retailer’s media estate with a goal of creating happier shoppers, better brand awareness and brilliant business results.
As they are going through a period of growth new opportunities have arisen within the Insight Team which is a specialist department looking after one of their long standing clients.
Working with the Insight Team, you will help with the smooth running of the department and assist with ad-hoc tasks to ensure we are providing an efficient and effective service to our client. You will be working across all our campaigns and will be tasked with providing both insight into their success and recommendations for future activity. In this role, you will be exposed to all areas of the business, which will allow you to gain key insights into a variety of categories and household brands. You will also develop skills in a wide range of areas, including sales analysis, consumer insight and digital metrics.
- Tracking and analysing supplier campaigns across all digital platforms
- Monitoring performance of live campaigns via Google Analytics
- Completing post campaign reports to analyse performance and identify areas of strength and weakness
- Preparing and formatting presentations for client campaign reviews
- Assisting in the development of the insight function and supporting key strategic projects
- Utilising data to provide recommendations around improving campaign efficiency and ROI to both Shop Direct and our client base
- Maintaining a review tracker to facilitate the management of the client review process
- Becoming the 'go to’ person for all-things-data and helping the team to identify areas of commercial opportunity
- Working on companywide miscellaneous projects e.g. office away days, etc.
Key Skills & Attributes
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and take early ownership of our ways of working and processes. The specific skills we’re looking for are:
• Bachelor’s degree, 2:1 or higher
• Strong Excel skills and basic formulas
• Highly organised and efficient
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flawless attitude in all environments, with a strong will to succeed.
• Passionate about process and able to identify improvements
• Experience with online data tools, such as Google Analytics
What characteristics are we looking for?
Leadership - this sector moves very fast, bringing its own set of challenges and opportunities each day. Our expectations are that you are a self-starter, motivated and continually looking for ways to drive the business.
Passion & Ownership - we are a small agency that cares passionately about our work and delivering great campaigns & service for our clients. We want a person who grasps the size of this opportunity and continuously displays passion in seeking to make the most of it.
Determination - we like to push the boundaries. Just because something hasn’t been done before, that can’t stop you - you need to be solution-focused and work collaboratively with the team to find answers.
Communication - we are always working with multiple stakeholders to create the best campaigns, so being able to communicate and drive progress is key. You will need to be able to work across multiple projects internally and keep them all moving.
Great chemistry - we’re looking for someone who can inspire and motivate a team of young, but highly talented employees. You need to be able to build great working relationships with those around you