EYFS Teacher - Croydon
** EYFS Teacher
** 2 Form Entry
** Good OFSTED
** Full time/ Permanent
** September 2017
REESON Education is delighted to be working closely with the governors and senior leadership team of a very inclusive and friendly 2 form entry primary school in Croydon. They have an Good Ofsted and an excellent reputation the local area as being a very successful and inclusive school with excellent resources.
They are currently looking for an experienced and self motivated Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their thriving school in a full time permanent role from September. The staff all work well as part of a team and work together which is a very important aspect of the schools daily running. The ideal candidate must be able to work well as part of a team whilst also being able to take their own initiative.
Our school can offer:
- Excellent support and training from the SLT
- A mixed vibrant team who all work together
- 2 form entry school with in class TAs for support
- Children who are inspired and motivated to learn
- Large outdoor grounds and space
- On site staff car park
- Residential quiet area away from the main road
- Brand new modern buildings and well-resourced school
- Brand new IT suite
Please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education if you are interested in this KS1 class teaching role and you have the relevant experience and qualifications.