An entrepreneurial restaurant chain has an opening for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team.
Investor backed the business currently has 4 restaurants and is continuing to grow.
Reporting into the Financial Controller this role will predominantly be looking after the accounts payable function but will have also have involvement with month end. You will be part of a team of 3 people and this is a great opportunity for someone with 6-12 months experience who is looking to learn from an experienced FC.
- Maintain and reconcile the purchase ledger;
- Match, batch, code and input invoices onto the system;
- Reconcile supplier accounts;
- Resolve any supplier queries;
- Process the payment runs;
- Assist with month end process;
- Assist with the payroll;
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ideally 6-12 month experience, preferably within accounts payable;
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relationships;
- Ability to use initiative, work efficiently and with good attention to detail;
- Quick learner, with an enthusiasm to gain new skills;
- Proactive, adaptable and approachable.