Analyst Newly qualified
Newly qualified Finance Analyst for an Advertising business based in central London £45-50k
A reputable Advertising business based in the City of London is recruiting a newly qualified Finance Analyst
You will be reporting into the Head of Financial Planning and working alongside a wider qualified finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious recently qualified finance professional who wishes to be part of a progressive, customer-centric team which works closely with the business to provide proactive financial support.
Key responsibilities of the role are below (not limited to)
- Assisting the preparation of financial presentations to the business and providing analysis
- Business partnering across non finance specialisms including, HR, legal and sales.
- Maintaining and developing financial models
- Assisting the Financial Planning & Decision Support department with other adhoc tasks as required. The Senior Finance Analyst should be a role model to the Finance Analyst and help with their development.
- Undergraduate degree - 2:1 or above with a solid understanding of finance and accounting principles.
- Recently qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a financial analyst in a commercial environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
For more information on this role please apply. If you are looking for an Analyst role but this role is not of interest please send me your CV for a p&c discussion