Finance Analyst x3, Junior Finance Analyst x1
3 Finance Analyst and 1 Jnr Finance Analyst job in large construction company, outside of Kings Lynn, £20-30k
Your new company
Is a giant, national Construction client who I work close with for their recruitment.
Your new role(s)
Finance Analyst (£25,376 - £29,899) - You'll be expected to provide accurate and timely Financial data and advice to the operation team to make sure they are completely financially aware and capable to productively manage their areas of business. Key duties would be based around preparation of period results, clearly demonstrating income and expenditure and variances to forecasts. You'd be also expected to analyse actual results at month end during forecast, and preparation of input journals, accruals, prepayments and
You'll be expected to hold monthly review meetings, assist at year end, and take part in 5-year forecasts from information gathered at the finance review meetings.
You'll be expected also to provide day to day assistance with the Junior Finance Analyst and other team members as required.
Junior Finance Analyst (£20,781 - £24,484) - Depending on experience, you will be expected to accept some responsibilities of the Finance Analyst listed above. You'll be expected to work closely within your team and attend the monthly review meetings, assist with month end, year end, forecasting and progressively grow into the role.
What you'll need to succeed
Finance Analyst -
- Good general level of education to A level or equivalent standard, diploma or degree desirable
- AAT qualified, part CIMA / ACCA qualified desirable or may be "qualified by experience" and have a willingness to study further.
- Management and financial accounting experience producing management information, interpreting results and analysing variances
- Provision of advice and guidance to cost centre managers around cash flow, P&L, trend analysis and business case support
- Ability to explain technical financial information and processes to non-financial persons.
- Working within a team to achieve results
- Experience of costing desirable
- Awareness of Planning & forecasting
- Knowledge of internal and external sources of data for planning purposes
Junior Finance Analyst -
- Finance related degree or AAT level 3 qualified
- Willingness to work towards CIMA / ACCA qualification
- Working with a team to achieve results
- Experience of working with middle / senior managers desirable
- Understanding of planning & forecasting desirable
- Intermediate spreadsheet and report writing plus accounting packages
What you'll get in return
the opportunity to work in a massive, generously progressing company with a lot of great benefits and a good starting pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.