My client are a well established Asset management company with their presence growing rapidly throughout Europe. This is a newly created role (already have people doing this role over in the US), reporting directly to the Finance Director.
You will be an ACA either straight from practice OR in an existing similar role looking for the next step up.
This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Oversee IFRS policies and procedures for UK property reporting group
- Inform controllers of upcoming new standards and potential impact to their reporting
- Understand and educate existing and new businesses of differences from GAAP to IFRS and be able to assist in conversion reviews
- Research new transactions that are impacting subsidiaries to determine impact to IFRS and assist in documentation and review
- Acquisition integration and structuring
- From an accounting standpoint, must work with various other groups (tax, legal, etc.) through acquisitions to determine and document appropriate accounting treatment and method of accounting
- Design & implement processes to manage financial reporting from subsidiaries/investments to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Purchase price allocation
- Work closely with regional businesses/platforms on purchase price accounting and, depending on nature of acquisition, provide guidance or prepare fully, supporting purchase price accounting documentation for internal review
- Work closely with external auditors, legal advisors, tax consultants to ensure documentation standards are adhered to
- Integration of internal and external audit functions to maximize efficiencies
- Owner of policies and procedures for property group - ensure kept up to date and new standards are appropriately documented and communicated
- Ensure significant transactions reported have supporting analysis and documentation to meet audit trial requirements
- Create standard for best practices controls documentation
You will be at least 2 years post qualified, existing knowledge of Asset Management/Real Estate.
This is an opportunity to add value and grow a new role in the direction you see best suited.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.