Project Manager - Facilities Management Software
The company is a well-established and successful international supplier of software solutions in the facilities management and property sector.
Growth plans and continued success in securing new clients and projects has led to the requirement for an additional project manager to join the team. Reporting directly to the Client Services Director, you will be responsible for the management of projects in the UK region.
You must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in deploying and supporting facilities, property, or real estate related business applications such as CAFM and IWMS or similar.
- Good understanding of the facilities management discipline
- Sound technical understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Excellent time management, organisational, communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong project implementation and management skills
- Drive to succeed in reaching personal and company targets
- Agreeing project objectives and client project requirements
- Ensuring successful delivery of the project milestones, the overall project and client satisfaction
- Ensuring project is completed on time and within budget
- Keeping up to date with the latest product releases
- Providing advice to others on the management of projects and best practice techniques
- Conducting appraisals for staff
- Training of other members of staff to disseminate product and process knowledge
- Regular project status reporting
- To support and mentor other team members
- Providing on-site troubleshooting and post-implementation support
This is an excellent company with high quality products. The salary is expected to be up to £55k depending on experience, although a higher reward will be considered for a truly exceptional candidate. The position is office based in south west London and you must be able to travel within the UK with some overnight stays. There may also be some occasional overseas travel.