Medical Sales Representative
Apodi are recruiting for experiencedMedical Representatives to cover the North West.
We require candidates who are able to drive sales of our clients' primary care brands within primary and secondary care. You will promote the dermatology portfolio selling to hcp's building and developing key relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement and develop business and account plan
- Monitor territory performance in line with business plan
- Build, develop and maintain key working relationships with key hcp's.
- Submit reports and all other specified administration requests
- Attend and contribute to regional and national sales conferences
You will be educated to degree level or above and will hold your ABPI qualification. You will have previous experience in a similar role coupled with a proven track record in pharmaceutical sales. An excellent understanding of the UK Healthcare industry is a must as well as strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate across all management levels.
If you think this role sounds like you then APPLY NOW!