Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting a permanent MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT for a strong established brand based in Bath, paying up to £40,000 per annum + benefits.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE ROLE:
- Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for leading the divisions accounting
- Primarily focused on the monthly reporting, it will also include various ad-hoc projects
- Attend key review meetings with commercial directors, board members and other senior managers
- Identify and refine potential system and reporting improvements
- Management of one other team member
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or similar) ideally with 2+ years PQE
- Proven ability to work with non-finance commercial managers
- Motivated and enthusiastic, you will be keen to progress in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
If you believe you have the skills required please apply today, or contact Sadie Franke at Morgan McKinley for more information on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.