Business Analyst Insurance - Business Change
Business Analyst (Change & Continuous Improvement) - London Market Insurance
Business Analyst / Business Change Analyst working with a leading London market insurer based in the City. Working in a dedicated front office (underwriting, claims etc.) focused change & continuous improvement team, responsible for lean process improvement and development of the TOM.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing lean/agile change projects focused on the improvement of current business process
* Analysis of business requirements and mapping as is, to be process
* Promote CI (continuous improvement) within the business
* Communicate CI findings to the change management leadership
* Assist in the development of the target operating model
* Previous experience working with a commercial insurer is essential, and Lloyd's/London market is ideal
* Experience working in a dedicated change function, focusing on agile / lean process change
* Ideally progression towards professional qualifications
If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.