Our client one of London's largest marketing companies is seeking a Finance assistant for their busy office.
This is a challenging role for an individual looking to work in management accounts and the finance functions within an agency. The individual would be part of a large team of 17, servicing 7 agencies. The role would work with the Management Accounts team and the WIP team.
The ideal candidate would have studied maths at A-level, have a relevant university degree, and be interested in studying the CIMA qualification.
- Manual payment preparation & liaising with the accounts management teams
- Biweekly BACS checks working with the WIP team, for approval by Finance Manager
- Weekly employee expenses checks, for approval by Finance Manager
- Clearing issues with our AMEX and Addison Lee automatic postings
- Working with our shared service centre to clear payment related issues, chasing up any outstanding queries including employees.
- Reviewing of Intercompany AR & AP aging, and assistance with mismatches
- AP monthly meetings, review of aging and investigating of Debit Balances
- Ensure Multi line job is cleared down
- Ad Hoc as instructed by the Management Accountant
The candidate is part of a team responsible for maintaining the full financial integrity of the accounting ledgers so needs to be flexible and may get involved in any aspect of finance.
This is a large Agency and there is plenty of scope for the role and individual to develop further.