Route Relief Vending Operator
Nutrivend - Specialist Sports Nutrition Solutions
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the Sports Nutrition Industry. Nutrivend has grown rapidly over the last number of years and we are now looking to recruit a Route Relief Vending Operator, to join our operations team, covering sites in the London area and reporting to the Vending Operations Manager. As our new Route Relief, you will be responsible for restocking and cleaning vending machines at customer sites in the London area.
Providing relief cover means you will need to be flexible and adaptable; able to work in different areas of London and cover sickness and holidays.
The candidate will become the face of the company to the client, and so you must be personable, professional and presentable always. You will also enjoy interacting positively with all clients. This is a demanding job, looking after machines spread across different sites, and so a good level of fitness is needed. Full training will be provided, and you will be able to earn a generous salary with the opportunity to progress as the company grows.
This is a pivotal role within Nutrivend and the candidate is expected to integrate deeply within the Operating department, assuring all campaigns and projects are executed correctly. Nutrivend is looking for an individual with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ensuring all machines are filled fully and cleaned to company standards.
- Route planning.
- Recording stock and sales on a hand-held system.
- Responsible for rectifying minor 1st line machine faults.
- Responsible for the collection and return of machine cash to remote warehouse daily.
- Responsible for ordering your route stock on time and collecting at remote warehouse.
- Loading van and responsible for stock at remote warehouse: receipting, rotation, and pick where necessary.
- Ensuring technical faults are notified to the Head Office.
- Liaise with Line Manager on new machine installs and commissioning.
- Ensuring company vehicles are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring any areas of customer dissatisfaction brought to your attention are immediately notified to your Line Manager.
- Maintaining effective communication with Head Office and your Line Manager via phone, email and the software applications provided.
- Under direction of Line Manager, providing cover for colleagues’ routes when deemed necessary.
- Attending team meetings at suitable periods.
- Attending training courses when necessary.
- Work additional hours when necessary, in line with company overtime policy.
Skills and competences
- Ability to utilise and capitalise on key delivery hours
- Time management and organisation
- Customer Service skills
- Territory: London
- Salary: £17,000 and Company Vehicle
- Work hours: 40 hours per week
- Job type: Full-time
- Preferred: At least 1 year experience with delivery/driving