CH Paralegal - Competitive Salary
Cute Resource are very excited to be searching for an experienced Credit Hire Paralegal to work with our prestigious client, an established, UK wide Law firm based in the Newport area. As Paralegal, you will be the key point of contact for designated clients meaning excellent customer service is paramount.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a key point of contact, it is imperative that you provide a high quality and efficient service to clients
- Handling a mixture of litigated and pre-litigated cases
- Hit all targets relating to chargeable time, financial performance and settlement rates
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality as you will be handling sensitive information
- Analysing key evidence and setting case strategies
- Aiming to achieve a target of 1440 annual chargeable hours
- Handling confidential information
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous exposure to Credit Hire
- Litigation experience - ESSENTIAL
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent commercial awareness
- A keen interest in the business world - You will be expected to provide commerically-rounded advice to clients
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a busy and pressurised environment
- A team-player approach and ability to share information with a view to problem solving as part of a team
In return, you will receive a very competitive starting salary with a good bonus and the opportunity to take advantage of the top notch training structure and development opportunities.
If you have the skills and expertise we are looking for and are looking to take the next step on the career ladder, please click the 'Apply’ button now.