PQ Commercial Finance Analyst - Luxury Goods
The HQ of an award-winning, PE-backed Luxury Retail group is seeking a hugely ambitious CIMA / ACCA studier to join its Commercial Finance team based in Central London.
The aim of the role will to be to provide accurate and insightful analysis on business performance and key performance indicators. The role is commercially focussed and will involve supporting the business through refinancing and M&A activity along with preparing ad-hoc analysis and reports for PE investors and senior management.
- Company Forecast Model
- Support in running the company forecast model including periodic actualisation and scenario analysis
- Ensuring that underlying assumptions for the P&L, balance sheet and capex are valid for each key brand
- Provide assistance in the running of the three year plan and presentation for the PE company
- Support the future refinancing processes - preparing robust analysis
- Work with external parties on any due diligence as required
- Updating and refreshing presentations
- Potential M&A activity
- In the next year there is potential for the group to be involved in some M&A activity
- This will involve a significant amount of analytical work, scenario analysis and preparation of presentations to support potential activity
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required - examples include:
- Analysis on performance of new store openings/refurbishments
- Investment business cases
- Preparation of management presentations
To be considered for this phenomenal job opportunity, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- 1:1/2:1 Degree educated
- Actively studying CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Previous financial analysis and reporting experience - ideally from a Retail, Consumer Goods or Leisure/Hospitality institution.
- Extremely ambitious and hungry to learn; a "director of the future"
- Adaptable; must be able to prioritise workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, articulate, with impeccable communication skills; able to successfully partner with various Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders at all levels
- Engaging, enthusiastic, with an abundance of energy and initiative
- Warm, friendly, with a great sense of humour!
This is an exceptional chance to progress your career working for a very well-known, forward-thinking business, within a lively, vibrant team environment.