Our client, a small and efficient legal practice based in the North East is currently looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancer to their Middlesbrough offices.
They are ideally looking for a qualified Solicitor, Conveyancer or Legal Executive with experience however they will consider unqualified candidates with 3 years+ experience as a Conveyancing Fee Earner. The successful applicant would have at least one experienced support staff working with them and be expected to run a caseload circa 200 files.
As a Conveyancer with this firm, you will be dealing with a varied and interesting caseload and progression would be available in the future for the right candidate.
Working as a Conveyancer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drawing up all documents for that sellers and purchasers must sign
- Processing and agreeing contacts, transfers, mortgages and leases
- Obtaining documents and title deeds from the Land Registry and paying Stamp Duty and Land Tax
- Dealing with the registration of client and lender with the Land Registry
- Advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Natasha or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.