Senior Sales Ledger Clerk - Media
Radley Green is partnering with a truly international business who has brought to screen some of the world's most loved and critically acclaimed productions. A role has arisen in the Sales Ledger Team for a Senior Sales Ledger Clerk - this role will require someone with strong cash allocations and reporting skills.
As the Senior Sales Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Utilising Excel for reporting for internal stakeholders - cash in transit, aged debt, and more
- Updating projects' control sheets
- Managing 200 accounts
- Multicurrency cash allocations
- Credit Control (including with international parties)
- Updating cash sheets
- And more duties
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have prior experience in Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Experience working in a large, international business
- Have excellent Excel skills for reporting
- Have excellent communication skills
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this Sales Ledger Role role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.