Venue Facilities Manager
Role: Venue Facilities Manager
Job Status: Full-time / Permanent
Location: West London
Vacancy Reference: VR/03205 (Please quote this reference when making an application)
Our client is a market leader in delivering tailored support service solutions to the sport and leisure market. They operate in vibrant and public environments, providing full Facility Management. They are looking for an experienced facilities manager who has a proven track record of developing and delivering exceptional cleaning services to a venue that is often in the public eye. They provide a full FM service at this site, encompassing Cleaning, security and M&E. Candidates will need to be flexible as the stadium is home to a well-known sports teams, who will have fixtures on both Fri nights, Saturdays and Sundays. In addition, the stadium has recently hosted its inaugural concert, with plans for more during the sports closed season in subsequent years.
- The venue’s operational and strategic plan is fulfilled
- The site is provided with the specified service support functions effectively and efficiently, ensuring that the client can deliver unhindered business
- Delivery of year-round facilities management, housekeeping, maintenance, security are professionally managed and executed
- All operational practices are undertaken with due diligence and adherence to company policy and procedure
- Work practices are undertaken in accordance to Health & Safety Policy
- Risk assessments and auditing of work practices are completed
- Customer feedback is evaluated to inform the rest of the team/ business and used to improve products, services and service delivery systems
- Client assets are sustained, maintained and protected
- Assist and liaise with specialist contractors
- Schedule and prioritise work tasks to ensure that all planned maintenance works are carried out on time
- Guarantee a speedy response to onsite emergencies that require maintenance staff attendance
- Develop Operational and Financial plans for the delivery of special projects
- Make certain client assets are sustained, maintained and protected
- Know when to seek advice from others and how and where to find useful information
- Plan workload, prioritising tasks effectively.
- Takes responsibility for producing work to the agreed standard and targets within the agreed timetable
- Ensure proactive routines are implemented and maintained for the up keep of critical systems.