Finance Business Partner
Brand new position created because of business growth and a need for succession planning. We’re looking to hire a Finance Business Partner for a City-Based Bank.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance you will act as a Finance Business Partner and Analyst for the Group as well as providing key support to various senior stakeholders for Decision Support
Fantastic role for a bright candidate looking for their first or second Analytical role. This is a medium sized organisation but small enough to make this a very valuable and varied role.
- Production of high-level MI for senior stakeholders
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Strategic business planning and analysis
- Ownership of several high-level budgets
- Business Forecasting & Planning
- Cost Analysis
- Decision support
- Responsible for Finance Change projects
- Business case analysis
- Profitability Analysis of Performance Analytics
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Strong Business Partnering skills
- Financial Services exposure is ideal but not essential
- Gravitas and ambition
In return you’ll have an extremely varied and commercial role, at the heart of a well performing and growing Financial Services organisation. Candidates with ambition will always be rewarded with a clear career path
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations. When you meet one of our Consultants, you will definitely hear more.