Sales Manager / BDM
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager required to develop the sales of air conditioning service and maintenance contracts to a range of customers throughout the South predominantly. The role is working for a leading air conditioning provider who offer services to the domestic, commercial and public sector markets. The role will require travel throughout the South winning new business and extending existing service agreements. Knowledge of air conditioning, chillers, VRV's is preferred. Experience as a Sales Manager selling service and maintenance contracts is required.
The successful BDM will have experience of service and maintenance contracts. The role will cover London and Home Counties area and the successful candidate will need to live in this area.
Sales Manager / Business Development ManagerPosition Overview
- Working from home booking your own appointments and attending business meetings on a daily basis.
- Develop new business with a range of customers (contracts, consultants, end users)
- Selling service & maintenance contracts
- Providing quotes for repair work.
- Work closely with an engineer, liaising with them about required workload etc.
- Opportunity to sell new installs alongside maintenance work.
Sales Manager / Business Development ManagerPosition Requirements
- Successful service / maintenance contract sales background
- Air conditioning. refrigeration knowledge is preferable (Splits, VRV(f), chiller)
- UK wide travel as required selling to FM Companies, End Users etc.
- Full driving licence
Sales Manager / Business Development ManagerPosition Remuneration
- Salary £40k uncapped bonus
- 28 days' holiday
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile etc.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy