Compliance and Advice Specialist
Our client is a leading Wealth Management business and they now seek a Compliance and Advice Specialist to join their dynamic and fast paced compliance function. The main purpose of this role is to work on a variety of projects in the creation and maintenance of the advice documentation.
This is a varied and complex role requiring someone with superior product expertise and experience of working within a file checking, paraplanning or advisory position who understands the IFA market place.
Other key role responsibilities:
- Quality checking cases within the business assurance arena
- Developing effective communication methods for cascading information on changes to the advice framework and suitability letters
- Delivering training and presentations to the Advisor team
- Acting as a technical expert for advice guidance related issues
- Assisting in the training of new members of the team when necessary
Our client is looking for those who possess a QCF Level 4 qualification such as the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. You will be methodical and organised, PC literate including Excel, Word and Outlook. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload and work under pressure and meet deadlines.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive a competitive salary with a range of outstanding company benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan and bonus sacrifice arrangements to name just a few.
If this sounds like your next move within Financial Services please apply today.