As a PPC Specialist, you will be implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns; be asked to deliver training and share your expertise through training sessions, blogs and articles. From time to time you will be asked to attend industry events like Google Partner events and represent the company.
You will be expected to cost-effectively handle the Pay Per Click advertising campaigns of each client and compile progress documents on a regular basis. This will include:
- setting up the PPC campaigns
- processing PPC audits for new clients
- building and managing lists of keywords
- establishing targets and managing budgets
You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures.
You will work closely with the sales team by:
- helping to form proposals
- auditing potential clients' accounts
- and from time to time you may be asked to help with or attend pitches
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience of managing multiple clients’ Google Adwords accounts as well as using Google Analytics software
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking for clients’ Pay Per Click accounts
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Be Google Adwords qualified
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
- Excellent communication and presentational skills are also required for this role
- Proficiency with advanced AdWords features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
You have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate their strategies to clients effectively.
Analysing analytics and feeding back advice is an important part of the role.
You will proactively keep up to date in new developments in PPC and actively research, test and propose new approaches to improve PPC services.