FP&A Manager - Expenses
Due to a period of sustained growth this global insurance business have created an opportunity for an experienced analyst to join as FP&A Manager with a focus on expense planning and budgeting across their UK group entities.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Expense planning & budgeting including analysis and commentary to senior management
- Ownership of the shard service expense allocation process working closely with stakeholders
- Delivery of a coordinate business planning process across all group companies
- Expense business partnering delivering tactical and strategic advice
- Continuous development and reporting on their cost base including planning, reporting and project modelling.
- Production of management reporting packs
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a strong academic background and have demonstrable business modelling and analytical skills gained within large corporate background ideally insurance. This a high profile opportunity to join a growing FP&A function at an exciting time in their development.